MAKE ME SPRINKLE PANCAKES, PLEASENutrition
13 March 2017
MAKE ME SPRINKLE PANCAKES, PLEASE
Recipe type: Breakfast
I mean, who doesn't love pancakes? Even better, sprinkle pancakes. Since most diners probably don't have these babies on the menu, here's how to whip them up yourself.
- 1 cup flour (I opted for Trader Joe's Whole Wheat)
- ½ cup oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 egg whites (keepin' it healthy)
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- ¼ cup vanilla Greek yougurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add in dark cacao nibs + SPRINKLES 😉
- This recipe was inspired by Sally's Baking Addiction, get the full instructions at her site here!
This is the PERFECT little breakfast recipe to brighten up your morning ... and it's actually good for ya! Don't forget to share your version and tag me on Instagram @chickycheers. Big hugs!
Love your biggest cheerleader,